Chili Infused Margaritas
I’m not really a cocktail person – I prefer a glass of full-bodied red, but anyone who knows me, knows I love a good margarita. So much so I’m on a constant quest to find the best and decided to learn how to make my own! Of course no margarita is complete without fresh lime juice. Juicing limes can be very laborious, but luckily the new KitchenAid® Artisan® Mini Mixer comes with a juicer attachment that does the hard work for me!
**Recipe adapted from Simply Delicious
- Chili Infused Syrup
- 4 Water
- 2 Sugar
- 2-4 Red Chilies, add or reduce to desired spice level
- 300 Quality Blanco Tequila
- 300 Triple Sec or Orange Liqueur
- 300 Freshly Squeezes Lime Juice (About 6 limes)
- 300 Chili Infused Syrup
- Crushed Ice
- 6 Lime Slices and Red Chilies For Garnish
Juice six limes using your KitchenAid® Artisan® Mini Mixer. Combine all the ingredients in a large jug or pitcher. Serve in tumblers, martini or highball glasses over crushed ice. Add slices of lime and a fresh red chili to garnish.